BOOOO!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

YAY!

*Post got error! :( Some paragraph missing!



HAHA! Finally I managed to log in! Haha! I keep on forgetting the password and email! HAHA!

Hehe.
Just now I damn stupid! I thought Hui yuan and Dawn still not good then I go tag bullshits on Hui yuan's tag board.

Actually Dor and I wanted to post a post about stupid guys putting their water bottle inside their pocket. But......THEY LIKE TO PUT THEN LET THEM PUT LOR! We so extra for what right? Who are we to judge people?

[No more hate, only love! I will live my life with full of love. I love everyone. Love all I can while i can. <3 LOVE!] Thats what I wrote in my wallet yesterday. I will try to love everyone and hate no one. Although It's really difficult to not to hate anyone.

Blogging is fun! We don't need readers. We just need our computer, our keyboard and some friends to read our craps. (I agree)

Boring I know. But at least I spent my time typing WORDS! Hope my English will improve.

Oh ya! Teacher added one mark to my English common test. But she underlined the 'Torong' I wrote and put a '?' beside it. HAHA.
(i claimed 1/2 mark from her too ^_^)

Happy happy happy!
















I'm an ET from the outer space!
Come to Singapore to sell TOU FU!
When I look into Koh Yi Xuan face,
it remind me of a AH GUA face.
Yeah yeah~, AH GUA face!
Tell Koh Yi Xuan to buy my TOU FU!

HAHAHA! No offence(?)! I don't hate Koh Yi Xuan! I'm just trying to be funny. Paiseh! I dont think he will ever read our blog anyway. HAHA!

------------------------------
ETL2!
(It's like finally I post something right?)

*slightly edited by ETL1[:*


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home