BOOOO!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Time machine.

Have you ever wondered how would you look like if you were born 50 years earlier? Would you be more handsome or pretty? Would you look totally like your father, mother or even grandparents?

Chance upon this website that allow us to look at how we would look like in the past. All we have to do is to take a clear picture of ourselves (no fringe or anything should be covering your face), upload it, adjust it abit and tataaaaa!!!


The webby: http://yearbookyourself.com/


I uploaded my photo and played with it!


Here's the result!




Year: 1962


Year: 1966

Year: 1970 (Look like shu nu.)

Year: 1978 (Remind me of Habbo. HAHA!)

Year: 1986 (This hairstyle always appear at Mediacorp's older drama.)


Year: 1996

Conclusion: So heng that I was born in the correct year. I look super ugly in all those photo above. Somehow I looked like a tranny...

I changed the gender to male and HAHA, here's the result!

Year: 1950 (HANDSOME NOT?)

Year: 1952 (Look like Mr John Lim!)

Year: 1954

Year: 1956 (The hairstyle look like Lee Kuan Yew.)

Year: 1960 (I'm such a handsome gentleman!)

Year: 1970 (My sis and my mama said that this look like my father!)

Year: 1992 (DAMN HANDOME LEH! I want marry myself!)

Year: 1996

And the last one...................

Year: 1998 (DOUBLE CHIN FATSO!!! HAHAHA!!!)

Very fun leh! Go try also!

Click! http://yearbookyourself.com/

-Hui Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home