BOOOO!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sleepover at Annie's house.

YO!

I'm finally updating a proper post!


Went to Annie's house on Thurs for steamboat and sleepover.

First few pics of the day!



Xi


Nu

Ai




Le!


Soft toy gathering! :) (Badtz Maru's the cutest!)

Her house is just beside Nee Soon East Park!

I'm actually suppose to live at her block 11th floor one lor!

But then hor, my papa choose my current ulu ulu house instead!

The sunset on that day's really really very chio! (Dor and me)

@_@



Min and Dor.

Beautiful! (:




Me and Min "kissing". LOL!


The steamboat food.


Some Korea food lai de. Very yummy.


Cross-section.




XH's shirt. Elmo with hair.


Annie preparing the food! :)


Yummy meat for the Korea wrap thingy.


Pineapple bowl! :D Cute hor?


Look at it's eyes!
So ke ai!
The food's very very yummy! But I didn't eat much cause I ate before going to her house. :(



Me and Dor act cool!



They say I look scary here. Lol?


We look damn cool here!




Royal Dor with Domo. And wth I'm doing behind?




Sher! But hor, it's not her that caught most of my attention in this pic. It's Badtz Maru!



Me and Dor making stupid face.




We tried to make the very proud, high and mighty face. LOL!



Me and Dor! :D




OMG?!? Doreen's flying!!!


Me too!


Sher too! (I'm in the background)

Failed shots.

Why cover your face? You're the camwhore queen leh! (Sher)



Dor with min's specs!


Annie. XH and Min! :)


Went for night walk at the Nee Soon East Park. :) Didn't take any photo.

----------------------------------
The next morning...


Dor didn't sleep at all cause she got no space to sleep...
(Dor's edit: I even recorded sher's snore! xDDDD)


Some sunrise pic that she took!

Ate pancakes prepared by Annie's mum! Thanks! Her mum's nice! :D

--------------------------------------

Sleeping over at Dor's house on 3 Dec! :D

-Hui Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home