BOOOO!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bloody Monopoly

Goddamn u stupid asstart cheater monopoly computer user!
I play 10 odd rounds of monopoly and only managed to won ONCE.
To make it worst, i'm playing the easy mode.


See the damn debt i got myself into... LOL.
I mortgaged every piece of land i got and sold all the house and hotels.
Sibei CMI.
The comp player purposely avoid my hotels every round lor while making me pay like some dumb gambler.
!@#$%^&*(

I declare bankrupt almost every round.
Blarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-

When my mouth itch for a snack, i go take pringles and notice that pringles ah pek look like monopoly ah pek!
They are probably long lost twins.
1 go invest in family game while the other go create snack that explains why almost half of the population on earth is overweight.


Monopoly hates doreen.


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home