BOOOO!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rants

Been rushing to Tampines after school almost everyday this week for that tiring job of ours.
Luckily it's only 1 week or I'll drop from express to NA.
2 more days for me and 3 more days for ying till we get our pay! :D
Seen the ugly side of Singaporeans this few days.

1 damn chao uncle asked for a brochure from me (which I'm suppose to give out to 20+ years old ladies only) so I gave 1 to him la.
He walked around 5 steps from me and throw the brochure on the floor RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FREAKING EYES.
Ta ma de, making fun of those road flyer givers ar?
So insulted at that time. Should have shouted at him and made him give out the remaining of my brochures *muahahaha*.
Who cares if he is an old uncle, he deserves to be....
to be.... slapped over and over again.
Aww.... if only he appears in front of me again!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bar code up. Credits to Maybeline.
Do visit her blog, it's VERY nicely done up.

-ETL1


pimp myspace
"

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2008 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

helooos : D i wn th job T_T waahs ): cause i neeeed MONEYS$$ D: nugget. cant replaceeee u D:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home