BOOOO!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Superband

Fever was gone today so I'm well enough to go school and superband! =X
Head to sherica's house to do final touch up for the fei zhao boards before going to mediacorp.

Look at our bags.
Xu Hong's hello kitty is uber big which makes my quite-big white bag smaller by a lot.

Don't really support fei zhao that much la...
But since I got the opportunity to turn up there as a fei zhao supporter because sherica and m.qi know those people, why not? :D

The theater doesn't look as big as it look like on television.
In fact, its uber small!
Aiya I first time go there ma.

People starts coming in~
The theater doesn't look as big as it is in the pic ~.~

Was holding a plush cat toy with 2 bottles of soap picture down the stage.
My plush cat is rather eye catching. :D
One of the hosts and a few contestants smile and point at it. xD

The lead singer in 伍个人 look like Ji Xian. LOL

When 异世界 come out, Brevian commented that a group of monsters came out. xD
The lead singer is uber uber damn tall~! #$%^&*(
But his face look very weird.
Don't really like 异世界 except for their drummer.
So cool~ @_@
Most of their supporters all wear till sibei gothic lor.

X.hong, me w/ cat, sherica

Don't think I'll get to go there again next time if fei zhao gets in until the 7th month is gone.
BOOOOO!~

One of the studio crew member there look like jiu kong! xDXDXD

=/ I missed out on Alicia's radio dedication just now. =(

-Doreen


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home