BOOOO!

Friday, October 24, 2008

i hate being scolded for nothing.
i hate swallowing pills.
i hate people giving idiotic comments too openly.
i hate walking behind people.
i hate not being able to open the bottle cap of a drink i wanted to drink badly.
i hate people behaving super duper uber insensitive.
i hate worrying about finance problem.
i hate being ignored.
i hate being called richer than poor jus because i have some gadgets that others don't.
i hate cockroaches.
i hate it when people say i get angry easily. (its not like i showed my temper every single damn time when i'm pissed.)
i hate people having the same thing as me. (ying's an exception.)
i hate people who bootlick.
i hate losing.
i hate studying.
i hate people talking about my facial condition. (how would you like it if you're in my damn shoes.)
i hate people talking bad about my family. (even if i seriously dislike my bro, i'm still pissed when people badmouth him to me.)
i hate tidying my room.
i hate to be waked up by other people in class or at home.
i hate people complaining about their results when they scored higher then most of the people.
i hate emo people.
i hate smokers.
i hate over excited idiots.
i hate people who always make it sound that they are always inferior and better than me.
i hate being laughed at something i did.
i hate being last for something.
i hate white hairs.
i hate people who run from a group of friends to another group just because the latter is more fun.
i hate dumb kids who hurl vulgarities as if there's no tomorrow.
i hate despo people.
i hate super dirty people.
i hate forcing myself to do something.
i hate act mature dumbshits.
i hate the feeling of having no topics to talk with the person i wanna talk to.
i hate waiting.
i hate bad hair days.
i hate people who says i'm 'niao' just because i'm trying to scrimp and save.
i hate unlucky days.
i hate death.
i hate people who put hands in their pocket and walk around. (i don't know why but this action usually irritates me.)
i hate people putting words into my mouth.
i hate stress.
i hate computer breakdown.
i hate feeling bloated.
i hate wasting food.
i hate people who whine and whine and whine over something small.


This post is not directed towards anyone.

-doreen


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home