BOOOO!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Feel like blogging!

I suddenly got the feel to blog but I don't know what to blog about!!! Actually got la but I don't have the pics and videos so cannot post la! D: How ah????????

My house's TV is spoilt by my uncle so no more watching TV for me! Sad lor! I can die at home if not for this computer! Later at night when my family gets home then BYE BYE! No more computer also liao! Can die one leh!!!

Never mind since I'm going out later with Doreen to our fave shop!!! Happy until cannot be anymore happy de happy liao la!

Honey and Clover Japan version started showing on TV yesterday but I missed it! Today TV spoilt liao so cannot watch the repeat! :(

Honey and Clover Japan version = Toma acting in it!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



The one on the left! :D

Cute right???

-Hui Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home