BOOOO!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

JC

I've not been using com on the weekdays since I don't know how long ago. Not really a very good sign as it doesn't mean that I'm becoming more hardworking. Somehow, I still can find something to do at home other than using the com and doing homeworks/studying. *sigh* Not good not good.

I got a new found hobby! It's climbing stairs! LOL! Recently I've been climbing stairs with Xh after school whenever we find the need/time to do so. It's really fun!

We
-Explored different structure of HDB blocks around our neighbourhood.
-Looked at beautiful/interesting/funny houses.
-Got scared by dogs. (Including fake dogs.)
-Encountered eerie stuff.
-Saw rainbow!!! :D

But most importantly, we can jian fei!!! :D

Super many interesting things happened while climbing stairs! I'm very happy! :D

----------------------------

After all those talks from JC/poly/etc, I've decided to go JC. Somehow, JC's system interest me more than Poly's. Plus I don't know which course to go for if I choose to go Poly.

So I shall try to be more hardworking. (: (If not I cannot adapt to JC life)
-Firstly, I need to do all my homework!!!
-I need to study more and do revision!
-Pay attention in class!
-Buy assessment books and guides!

And lastly, I need to go for tuition.

Xh and me shall work hard to go JC!!! (I know people will sort of look down on us since we always didn't hand in works and stuff. And people will be like "This kind of people can go JC one meh? I think they're just thinking too highly of themselves and thought that they can.". But whatever lor. Must see our results the see how.) ((I'm not saying that we're what kind of people when I use "this kind". Both of us are good kids.)) (((Don't understand the last sentence nvm.)))

---------------------------------

Badtz Maru aka gu dor is cuter than Domo!!!
---------------------------------

I know my post's super random and boliao. So I shall say bye bye now.

BYE!

-Hui Ying

---------------------------------

p.s. My younger sis requested me to add this in. "I HATE ANG HUI YING'S HAIR!!!"

LOL!


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home