BOOOO!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

lalala~~~!

OMG! Tomorrow's Monday already! :(

I still prefer the holidays. :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

'School's reopening in a few hours... Sian but I don't why I'm still sort of looking foward to it... Maybe next time when I look back at this post I'll slap myself. LOL!'
(Quote from "2009", 1/1/09)

LOL! xD But I didnt slap myself! Don't know why I last time still look forward to school lor! Now I dread it like hell...



-------------------------------
I'm bored until cannot be anymore bored today.

Whole day eat sleep wake up eat sleep. Wanted to use the com and watch dvd but both the com and dvd player's spolit. -.-

Really cannot tahan the sian-ness and thus me and my sis went to fetch Shannon to my house to play!




SHANNON!!!





Eating Wang Wang! Cute right?








Shannon loves to play the keyboard!


HAHA! Shannon's ugliest photo ever! LOL! xD


Cutie eating seaweed!


We bought her to the playground!



:D



Sms-ed XH and she bought Wen Wen down to play too!




Happy Wen Wen with Shannon! (Shannon's so mini beside Wen Wen! Wen Wen's a giant!) ((&fyi, Wen Wen and Shannon is of the same age! o.O))



LOL! Wen Wen looks even more "giant" here!


Wen Wen and Shannon!



Look at their sexy butt! Wee-o-weet~! LOL!




SHANNON!!!



WEN WEN!!!



SEE! Wen Wen holding Shannon's hand to help her up the slide!


So cute right?

Shannon and Wen Wen! Plus some unknown kid at the side!

Why so emo? LOL!


Ok. That's all! :D
I miss my childhood! :(
------------------------------
I'M NOT A ROBOT.
Ok, that's super random.
Bye.
-Hui Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home