BOOOO!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello.

It's don't know how many billion years since I last touch the com/blog.

I feel like a zombie now. Expression-less. I can't really laugh or smile. The area surrounding my mouth is getting super dry, making my mouth area super stiff. So, it pains me a lot to smile/laugh.

I feel like crying... Like seriously la, I NEED to cry. My eyes is super dry now.

I wonder why moody = not good, no mood also = not good. Why ah?

I'm starting to find "lol" super confusing. It suppose to mean laugh out loud but people can use it even when they are moody or whatsoever mood. So the meaning of "lol" is no longer laugh out loud. You won't know how people really feels. It's weird. Though I normally will add in "lol" so that I won't sound so strict or what. Lol.

I'm so lazy to type anything now. Bye.

-Hui Ying

I just notice that all my paragraph starts with the alphabet "I". Lol.


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home