BOOOO!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

MONEY

Looking good, Jesus!
---------------------------------
Singaporeans are so materialistic.
When we give out brochures, we're rejected most of the time, people speed past us and people avoid us.
But when we are giving out free tissues, wooo~
We immediately became damn popular among the aunties and uncles!
They walk very slowly past us hoping that we will hand them a packet of tissue.
Getting surrounded and being stared by them as we distribute it to young ladies.
Accidentally gave a few to the aunties and uncles.
Some donkeys even ask for more packets of tissues.
My encounter with another damn chao tiko-bin old uncle.
He want a packet of tissue from me which I refuse because I'm only suppose to distribute it out to young ladies.
Then he keep trying to snatch the tissue for a long time while i grip the packet of tissue tightly.
(What the fuck?)
He came up with lots of lame excuses such as I will give my daughter blah blah blah~
Damn, this kind of people, should really stay at home and rot to hell.
He end up walking away after failing to snatch a packet from me.

Disgusted by the way this kind of people behaves.
Alot of chao aunties use their kids to ask for tissues from us.
Ying and I tried ignoring them and look at other directions and yet they ended up staring at us.
Won't they ever give up?
ITS JUST A PACKET OF TISSUE!
After we ignore them a few minutes, they then come up to us asking for the tissue.
Part of Singapore old generations are truly D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!

Sabo the other 2 flyer distributors who work for the same company as us since they....urgh!
Try to act cool and keep slacking.
Ying call them 'geek-na' which originated from gi-na. xD
Videoed them slacking and show them to our 'boss' since we're too bored.
Today is the last day of work since most of the brochures and tissues are given out.
The people working at the roadshow are really cute :D
Most embarrassing part of this job, is accidentally meeting people that we know.
>_< Met yixia and winnie twice in tampines while we're giving out brochures.
They didn't saw me the first time but they spot me the second time. so embarrassing!
Cute of them to help us take some brochures.
---------------------------------
MAN slash MAN - That's fun!
MAN bash MAN - That's what I call a true man.
MAN stab MAN - Only dogs are man's best friend!
MAN poke WOMAN - That's compulsory to pass as a man.
WOMAN strip for MAN - That's what I call business.

-ETL1


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home