BOOOO!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Peektures!

Alright, this is going to be a very picture-ful post.
You people may have seen the super pretty prison posted by ying, but have you ever seen a damn cozy cave house before?

Not this

But...THIS!
Outside view of the cave.

Inside the cave.

Omfgwtfbbqlalalaiwantlivehere, there's even a mini spa inside!

Cozy corner.

*SCREAMS*
Never have I bathe in those kind of bubble bath thing before.


@_@Conclusion: I'll hate anyone that lives there except me.
Such a pretty place although it's small.
-------------------------------------
Random pictures.

Anyone up for it? :D

This is what I call, a sexy bitch.

How to predict the weather.

What a sign. ~.~

Mashi maro's long lost brother?

Reminds me of konoha village in Naruto.

Adult underwears are useful in a form of a toddler's clothing.

Up for the job?

Fear not! For the Superdog is here!

I am your father....

*I forgot what the dog is cosplaying as*

-ETL1


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home