BOOOO!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Interesting pictures.

I've been blogging for 3 days in a row! HOHOHO!

It's unusual for me to post three days in a row ok? This blog got 63 entries (including this one and some others lame ones which is not meant for you all to read) and only 19 is contributed by me! The rest of the 44 is from Doreen. And because I rarely post so it is a MUST READ! LOL!


Here are some interesting pictures from an email I recieved. :D

Human milk in packet? Err...
Look carefully. Don't be fooled by this good car paint.
This person is hopeless...
Coincidence?
Super big gameboy.
Air bus or air duck?
Buy one for your girlfriend, it's assured that she won't be robbed.
Yin Yang fried egg.
Parking lots for babies.

Joke of the post!

Mr. Bean:(crying) The doctor called, Mom's dead.

Friend: Condolence, my friend.

(After 2 minutes)

Mr. Bean cries even louder

Friend: What now?

Mr. Bean: My sister just called, her mom died too!

LOL!!

-Hui Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home