BOOOO!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Funny pictures

HELLO!

Look at Doreen! She's waving 'Hi!' to you~!

Okay, me and Doreen took some lame pictures at Northpoint Popular using the kids book. Very paiseh when taking those pictures! Haha!

Was trying to come up with a storyline for it but to no avail. So, only lame sentences.

Big BIG news! Ang Hui Ying had changed her sex! She's now a handsome boy boy!
Mummy~!
Doreen is a sily clown! She got bullied by kids! HAHA! Btw, she's look like as if she's looking at her butt.
WAHHHH! *Insert anything you want here* (I don't know what to put actually...)
Stupid lion go bite my head! And I still so happy........
"SEE! I got new bicycle you don't have! Neh ni neh ni boo boo~!"
Give me my carrot!
I don't know how to make it funnier...Lazy to think!! Btw this a photo I took in the pasar malam at Northpoint there.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This stupid 'Dagegn' steal the logo from Darlie and add the 'Good' and it become their logo...........1.50$ only.......Who will dare to use...

-ETL2, Huiying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home