BOOOO!

Monday, May 5, 2008

12 marks flew

=/ Today's Social Studies paper was a total disaster.
Didn't managed to finish the whole paper and left a 12m essay blank since there's not enough time. T_T
Blargh! Killer E.lit paper tomorrow and I haven really touch the novel for the past few months.
Just 4 more days to go!
Need to study for 2 papers tomorrow and another 2 papers on wednesday.
TA-HAN!
---------------------
Anyway I was fooling around with my name yesterday while 'studying', trying to make it look twit-ish. (Studying too much can make one bonkers leh.)

Short form for my name is Dor.
Some twits will type my name as Dorr.
People usually misspell my name as Dorren/Dorreen.
As twits like to replace o with 0 and repeat the last letter of the word, it becomes D0rreenn.
D0rreenn doesn't look twit-ish enough, so I'll add the all time favourite ` and x with big and small letters.

End product: `d0rReEnNx
---------------------
Lup sup kia, lup sup kia. That class got an action lup sup kia. xD

-doreen


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home