BOOOO!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Short post

Blargh!

Uber lazy to post so here's a short one.

Had a project meeting with the 'vietnam girls' few days ago.
Saw Sherica play para and ddr.
She made para seem to easy to play. ~.~
Most of the girls went home already so we 2 walk around in the night market beside the mrt station.
:D She's one of those people that I have endless topic to talk about with.

Anyway, do you realize before that the insides of your body now is very dark.
Everything you ate goes into somewhere dark because there's no lights in your body!

and I HATE HOMEWORKS!
(I like Gwen's song on homeworks. Super hilarious.)

Anyway whats the answer to
-Why leopards cannot run away?
-I have all the straight sides and all the curvy sides. You can put me anywhere you like, but there's only 1 place that fits me. What am I?
-What do you get when a female sorcerer is in a desert?

<33

-Ms Teo


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home