BOOOO!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Samsung i8, outragous teens

Been surfing around the net nowadays for information about digital cameras.
I wonder if the ancient camera in my house that requires film is still breathing or not?
How nostalgic, I used to carry that bulky ancient camera to Science Center with the school for a field trip and snap pictures of any small things.
Since then, I've not see the remains of that antique.

Anyway, saw this chio Samsung i8 camera while browsing through their products.
Been quite into pink recently. >_<
Function:
-8.2 Megapixels
-3x Optical Zoom Lens
-Digital Image Stabilization
-Portable Multimedia Digital Camera *Mp3 with virtual 3D Sound, PMP, Text viewer, World Tour Guide.*
-Smart tools: Self Portrait, Photo Style Selector, Color Filter
-Advanced Movie Mode(MPEG-4, Optical Zoom, Pause)
-Face detection
-Auto Red Eye Fix
-2.7" Intelligent LCD

DA-YUM! A camera that can work as a Mp3 player as well.
First time heard of that other than hand phones.
Yea, people will go, ' Aiyo, another dumb girl who wanna buy useless things that is not necessary. Waste money only. Hand phone don't have camera and mp3 function meh?"

Blargh, my phone's 2.0 megapixels camera can't hold out any longer and it usually screwed up most of my pictures taken using it.
Example, the trip to Malacca.
Most of the pictures I took there with my pathetic hand phone are either blurred or ugly. I made the colourful flowers look so unappealing.
Anyway, did some editing to the camera picture and it look super crazily chio as compared to the previous picture.
Damn, if only the cameras that are sold outside is that nice.
Argh, my mum only allow me to buy it if i scored well for my MYE or I can only buy 1 that cost less than 200 bucks. ROAR!
Goodbye Samsung i8 for humanities is gonna screw up my result.
---------------------------------
Anyway, I found this from a forum which copies out one part of the 'Dear Kelly' section from Teenage Magazine.

I have been reading your column since i was in primary five.
I'm now 19 years old. I have a 15-year-old who shocked me when she told me she often has unprotected sex with her divorced father.
She doesn't regret it. In fact, she says she enjoys it and asks for more. I went to her house once and i discovered she and her dad share a room while her seven-year-old brother sleeps alone.

Her dad tried to touch me when he gave me a drink but i pushed him away.
My friend went to change and returned in her bra and a G- string.
She sat on her dad's leg and he fondled her as we were talking.
He then removed her bra and his boxers and put on an R(A) movie.
The dad sat in front of me and began masturbating.
I was stunned.
My friend pretended to watch the movie.
They then started touching and fondling each other's private parts.
I asked her brother to let me out of the house.

A few days later, she visited me and showed me a video.
It showed her having sex with her father.
I stopped the video immediately.
I told her the dangers of having unprotected sex with her father but the advice fell on deaf ears.

Dear Kelly, i really have no idea what to do.
Some wise advice please.
Thanks a lot. God bless you.

That's utter bullshit! How the heck can a 15 years old girl enjoy being shagged by an old uncle that is related to her by blood.
Ask for more somemore.
EWW-o-meter: 5/5

Freaking disgusting.
What I'm more amazed is that they dare to shag each other in front of someone and be proud enough to make a video of it.
EWW-o-meter: 7/5
---------------------------------
Yipee~ Not troubled by the coursework anymore. Good bye bloody troublesome F&N coursework for the time being.
Thank you Pauline for the printings. :D

-Doreen


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home