BOOOO!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONG MAMI!!!



TODAY IS MY MAMA'S BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONG MAMI!!!



Abit useless to post this since she wont even read my blog. Lol! But maybe one of my sis will show her when they saw this. (:

My mama very special one leh! She loves playing the com till 3am plus still dont want to sleep... And her fave game is Club Penguin! LOL!!! Sometimes she will ask me to help her see what the other penguin talking about cause she don't really understand English. And she also will ask me to help her solve missions in Club Penguin agent thingy to get her medals or whatever prizes. She knows the word "noob", "toot", etc... Sure is learn from Club Penguin one! And she even uses those words on us sometimes! LOL! I remember one time when she go around the Club Penguin island scolding "kns" to every penguin she saw! LOLOLOL!!!

Zhi kua mother of mine. She claim that she got ALOT of boyfriend when she's still young and pretty but the only one that she love is papa. The rest she just go out with them only... -.- She say that got alot of handsome and rich guys that is in love with her but she ended up choosing the not good looking and poor father of mine. LOL! I ask her why leh she say don't know why. LOL!

Here's her wedding photos!


Pretty hor?
Why I look more like my father ah? ):
LOL!
-Hong Ah Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home