BOOOO!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cool phones!

WEEEE HEEEEE!!! :DDDDD

I'm getting a new phone like FINALLY!!!
Can get rid of my stupid outdated-100years-ago phone liao!!!

I'M A HAPPY KID!!! :DDDDDD

All I've to do now is to decides on which phone to get!

*Super excited!*

(Social Studies: Singapore should bring in more brand of phones. Do you agree? Explain with evident.)

I went research on phones and I realise that
SINGAPORE'S PHONE IS SOOOOOOO LIMITED LOR!!!

There's like, soooooooooo many cool, chio, cute, unique phones available in other country!

Here's some pics to prove my point! (Social Studies: Must have evident!)

Look at these Japan phones! I like the pink one!


Cute leh! Look like toy phone! Also a Japan phone!


Don't you agree that they look so yummyyyy??? Another Japan phone!




This is so chio and cool!!! I WANTTT!!! JAPAN PHONE AGAIN!


They are Sony Ericsson phone!


Dior brand phone! Don't look like phone right? Dor says that it looked more like a foundation case!



Tiffany & Co brand phone! Class right?




Here's come the most unique phone I've ever seen!
.
.
.
.
.

OMG!!! It's a CHANEL phone!
Can you even believe that it is actually a phone???


Slide open and this is what you get!


It's like soooooooooo small and cute and unique and class!

WAH SEH! I want that Chanel phone!!!
My future Tai Tai phone!!!

(Social Studies: This tells me that Singapore's phone is super limited and thus, they must try to improve for the sake of Singaporean's happiness!!!)

Ok la! Lame leh I know! But school's reopening in like a few days' time! Scary but at the same time, I sort of looking foward to it. LOL!


-----------------------------------

Year 2008's coming to it's end. Kind of sad lehhh... I really really really enjoy this year alot alot alot!!!

I don't know why, but everytime when a year's ending, I'll feel sad... Will have a very empty feeling, and doubts about the upcoming year... I'll miss 2008...

And I super hate the feeling of missing something, someone, somewhere, somewhatever! It's like you can only think of it, cannot get it immediately...

Let's hope the best for Year 2009!!! :D
-----------------------------------

Any chio phone that is available in SG ah?
I don't know what phone to get!
Any recommendation???

-Hui Ying


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home