BOOOO!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Paint.NET

Look! There's an ant on your screen. Squash it!
(DANG! The ant is supposed to be animated!)

Hey ho! Doreen here.
I've added the quotes below the bar codes which will randomly changed every time you visit this blog.
Found this hilarious quote while surfing through the net.

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock.
Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile?
Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors?
Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people?
Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class?
I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock.
Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!"

--------------------------------
Recently downloaded a program call Paint.NET.
Pretty fun as you can make 3D stuffs, draw realistic grass, pop out images, etc.
Randomly playing with it and tadaa!
(Zzz Blogger doesn't animate GIFs in the post?)

The 2 girls image is taken from deviantART.com while the fonts are from dafont.com
Satisfied with it since it's my first try except for the irritating white outline which I forgot to edit away.


I suddenly miss bbq-ing marshmallows.

Yesterday's sports day is describe-able by a 6 lettered word, b-o-r-i-n-g.
The only interesting thing that happened yesterday was to see a car accident while traveling towards the stadium in Ying's dad car.
A car's front was totally crushed like paper while the other car's door was torn from the car and flew around 2 metres away from it.

Anyway, speaking(typing) of car, this is what I call a totally cool car!

-ETL1

The ant is here again! @#$%^&*
SQUASH! SQUASH! SQUASH!
(DAMNIT! move ant, MOVE!)


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home