BOOOO!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Raining


YIPEE! It's FINALLY raining!
Totally can't pay attention during core geog due to the damn warm weather.
I hate comp studies people for being able to study in an air conditioned environment while core geog people.....
ROAR!!! @#$%^&*

It's been so warm nowadays and my fringe is being such an irritant.
=/ Why am I not born in the 1980s where most of the ladies' fringe are pull to the back or style till it is high and fluffy.
*Damn cooling lor!*
Dumb weather that Singapore will experience until May according to Mrs Ang.
--------------------
Happy Birthday to my mum(bui-bu/fat-mum) and Joyce.
I get to eat shark fin and abalone since bui-bu cook them to celebrate her birthday.
BE JEALOUS! >:D
--------------------
Cloves is interesting while e.lit is still as boring as ever.
I wanna drop e.lit but there's no where else I can go...=/
The only fun thing about that lesson is communicating with another schoolmate by writing on the table and expect a new reply during next e.lit lesson. (e.lit conducted in a shared classroom)

TTS and GBL are sooo cute!

Anyway, here are some ways to tie your shoe laces.















Lots of weird design eh?

-ETL1


pimp myspace
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home